Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Reserve the Date

Attention one and all! For those of you who don't know yet, I'm having a birthday party. I started a new tradition last year that I would like to continue each year--to celebrate my life I celebrate womanhood and all the wonderful women I'm glad to know.

This year I will be having a ladies night of sorts--A Pajama Party. It will be Friday, November 14th (I'm thinking around 7:30pm or so). Pajamas are required. There will be lots of chocolate goodies, made by yours truly, milk and ice cream. If there are any special dessert requests, please let me know. We will also be watching the Emma Smith Movie which I absolutely love. And for any breastfeeding moms, precious babies are more than welcome.

Hopefully you all can come, and if not, I appreciate the desire to.

By the way, my actual birthday is November 7th and is reserved for my husband. I'll be turning 25 this year (a whopping quarter of a century).

as a disclaimer, 25 is not "old" by any means. I'm happy to be getting older and wiser and feel more like myself.





1 comment:

  1. You're still a baby! 25 . . . wish I was still 25. Sniff.

    YES, count me in for your party! I'm super excited!

    ReplyDelete

Autism Awareness