Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Getting Personal


I thought it would be fun to do a twist on a personal ad:

My name is Embily. I'm female, a quarter century, 5' 4", and look like a-buck-twenty. I like men because I am married to one, and I am seeking deeply satisfying friendships with other women. I have (2.0 + X) children and reside in a pet & smoke free home (I do combine shipping for Ebay orders--Paypal only). I enjoy going for long walks by the river, a few movies, reading nerd books, talking people's ears off, baking for everyone, and kissing my husband! So for a good time, with one good woman, call me @ 555-CRTR.
Make your own if you dare.

2 comments:

  1. *dials number*

    Hey - no answer! This ad had me hooked right away!

    You're such a great friend! I'd pay a pretty penny for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, *sigh*, give me a hug. You're great too!

    ReplyDelete

Autism Awareness